DERMAQUEST CBD BLUE LIGHT DEFENSE MOISTURUZER – 57g
(supplementation moisturizing and anti-aging cream with HEV protection)
DERMAQUEST CBD BLUE LIGHT DEFENSE MOISTURUZER – 57g – this richness of moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and brightening ingredients affects the spectacular effects of using the cream.
DERMAQUEST CBD BLUE LIGHT DEFENSE MOISTURUZER – 57g – is an exclusive proposition for people with sensitive, allergic skin, with chronic inflammation (acne, ŁZS, AD), exposed to oxidative stress. Moisturizing formula, antioxidant vitamins, gluconolactone and CBD bring quick results in the case of heavily damaged skin. The additional use of Ashwagand as an adaptogen has a regulatory effect.
The cream is a kind of topical supplement that provides the skin with antioxidant substances, brightening and regulating the homeostasis of biological reactions.
Maximizing the effects thanks to the use of active ingredients such as:
- 500 mg 99% pure CBD in patented hydroxysome carrier (thc free)
- aloe vera juice
- vitamin C in the form of ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate and ascorbyl palmitate
- vitamin E
- cranberry, strawberry and hibiscus extract
- strengthens and moisturizes the skin at the cellular level and prevents the formation of discoloration
- has antioxidant and thickening effect by stimulating collagen
- has a sebostatic effect (in the case of overproduction of sebum) and strongly anti-inflammatory, which is why it is ideal for the skin in the course of psoriasis, LA, AD, acne vulgaris and rosacea
- Lumicease protects the skin from high-energy blue light (HEV) emitted by the sun, screens, computers and phones
- ashwagandha as an adaptogen contributes to the proper functioning of the thyroid gland, which is why the cream is especially recommended for people with Hashimoto's and hypothyroidism
- by affecting the endocannabinoid system leads to homeostasis of biological reactions
Cream for use in the morning and evening. Apply the cream to cleansed skin and gently lubricate.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your doctor about topical use of CBD.