DERMAQUEST PEPTIDE GLYCO CLEANSER – 177,4ml
(anti-aging washing emulsion with glycolic acid and biomimetic peptides pH – 3.5)
DERMAQUEST PEPTIDE GLYCO CLEANSER – 177.4ml is an anti-aging facial cleansing emulsion developed to thoroughly and deeply cleanse the skin. Does not cause dryness or irritation. Thanks to the use of biomimetic peptides (5%) it prevents and reverses the effects of skin aging such as wrinkles, lines, furrows and uneven color. The creamy texture rich in alpha hydroxy acids and plant extracts perfectly removes impurities and excess sebum.
DERMAQUEST PEPTIDE GLYCO CLEANSER – 177.4ml – contains glycolic acid (15%) and lactic acid (3%), which accelerate keratinization processes and level the surface of the epidermis. By using the optimal concentration of AHA, the preparation significantly improves the absorption processes of active ingredients, which is why it is recommended as an essential cleansing preparation in everyday care. Ideal for any skin type with signs of aging, uneven surface and discoloration. It can be used in the summer, provided that UV protection is applied per day.
▪ glycolic acid (15%)
▪ lactic acid (3%)
▪ ectoine (2.5%)
▪ cyclotetrapeptide-24 (RonaCare® Cyclopeptide-5) (2%)
▪ active vitamin B2 (1.5%)
▪ palmitoyl Oligopeptide (Dermaxyl™)
▪ palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Rigin™) [1%]
▪ cleanses and accelerates physiological cell renewal
▪ reduces imperfections
▪ works keratolytically without drying out the skin
▪ increases the amount of permeated active substances applied after purification
▪ visibly smoothes lines and wrinkles & improves color with regular use
▪ recommended for use as a skin preparation before treatments with chemical peels
Apply the emulsion to the skin and massage gently. Leave the preparation for 2-3 minutes, then wash off with water or with moistened cotton swabs. Avoid contact with eyes.
The product is not recommended for people allergic to glycolic acid.
For dry and dehydrated skin, it is suggested to introduce a two-step skin cleansing, which is based on the initial cleansing of the skin Universal Cleansing Oil, and then on washing the skin with Peptide Glyco Cleanser emulsion.