DERMAQUEST SKIN BRITE SERUM – 29,6ml
(intensive brightening serum for skin and epidermal pH discoloration – 3.5)
DERMAQUEST SKIN BRITE SERUM – 29.6ml – highly effective serum for discoloration based on hexylorezorcinol (0.5%), a substance that acts 4 times stronger than hydroquinone. Additional ingredients that inhibit tyrosinase activity are: two stable forms of vitamin C (5%), the brightening biomimetic peptide melanostatine-5 (1.5%) and kojic acid (0.5%). The cosmeceutical contains a complex of 10 bioactive plant extracts rich in arbutin and strong tyrosinase inhibitors in the form of stem cells from white lily and alpine rose.
DERMAQUEST SKIN BRITE SERUM – 29.6ml serum based on liposome technology, allows you to reach the deeper layers of the skin, which is why it is recommended to whiten both skin and epidermal discolorations. The synergistic combination of brightening active ingredients makes the serum one of the most effective cosmeteutics used in home therapy for brightening discolorations.
The serum is also recommended as a mandatory cosmeteutic after dermatological treatments to lighten discolorations, including peelings and laser therapy, in order to prevent the formation of discoloration. To enhance the effectiveness of the cream, the formula has been enriched with shiitake mushroom extract (1%), which dissolves melanin deposited in the epidermis.
▪ complex of 10 brightening plant extracts rich in arbutin (10%), including: bearberry, white mulberry, licorice
▪ 2 stable forms of vitamin C (5%)
▪ biomimetic brightening peptide
▪ melanostatine-5 (1.5%)
▪ kojic acid (0.5%)
▪ stem cells from white lily and alpine rose (1%)
▪ chromabright® (0.5%)
▪ hexylorezorcinol (4 times stronger than hydroquinone-Synovea®HR) (0.5%)
▪ shiitake mushroom extract (1%)
▪ inhibits the activity of tyrosinase, responsible for the formation of discoloration
▪ significantly and visibly brightens skin and epidermal discolorations of hormonal, sun and non-inflammatory substance
▪ evens out the skin tone & improves epidermis structure
▪ can be used during the summer
▪ for skin with dilated outlets of the sebaceous glands (pores) reduces them and evens out imperfections
▪ advanced liposome technology allows for best results by acting in the deeper layers of the skin
Serum for day and night use, also in summer. Apply a small amount of the preparation to the cleaned and dried places of discoloration and massage gently. If you tend to have discoloration, apply the serum to your entire face. If the serum is used for a day, UV protection is necessary – SunArmor SPF 50. For best results, use a minimum of 3 months.