( 430 zł for 1x1,0ml )
Juvederm Volbella Lido is a versatile preparation. It comprehensively revitalizes the skin of patients: it brightens it, reduces wrinkles around the eyes, moisturizes tissues. The treated area gains a fresher look even for 1 year!
The VYCROSS technology used in the product allows you to use a lower concentration of hyaluronic acid so that the possible swelling after the treatment is as invisible as possible. Thanks to this, the patient returns to everyday duties faster, while receiving a natural effect of refreshing and filling the face.
Juvederm Volbella Lido is used as part of treatments aimed at:
- correcting the shape of the lips and slightly increasing their volume,
- smoothing vertical lines and hollows in the corners of the mouth,
- reduction of crow's feet and wrinkles of the forehead,
- revitalization and improvement of the appearance of the skin around the eye,
- shallowing wrinkles around the eyes.
The agent is administered by injection into the dermis, lip mucosa and submuscular/preperiosteum part of the tear valley/infraorbital region.
For the procedure, it is recommended to use a 32 G 1/2 needle. Depending on the preferred injection technique, it is also possible to use a 30 G or 30 G 1/2 cannula.
Results last up to 12 months.
It should not be used in patients:
- hypersensitive or allergic to any of the ingredients,
- suffering from untreated epilepsy,
- prone to hypertrophic scarring,
- with diseases, inflammations and active skin infections at or around the treatment site.
Treatment with the agent is not given to pregnant or lactating women or children.
Interaction with other products
The product should not be used concomitantly with laser treatment, deep chemical peeling or dermabrasion.
It is recommended to avoid injecting the agent in a place that has been treated with permanent filling.
Hyaluronic acid should not be used with quaternary ammonium salts (m.in. benzalkonium chloride).
It is necessary to avoid contact of Juvéderm® ULTRA 2 with these substances or with medical-surgical instruments that have been decontaminated with agents containing these compounds.
Composition of the product
Juvederm Volbella Lido includes:
- 15 mg of hyalluronic acid,
- 3 mg lidocaine hydrochloride
- 1 ml of phosphate buffer at pH 7,2.
Two syringes containing 1 ml each./p>
The product can only be used by professionals.