(PLN 158.5 for 1x1.0ml)
DR Cyj Hair Filler is a revolutionary formula of seven peptides and hyaluronic acid. The preparation is a good solution for people who struggle with intense hair loss, baldness and deteriorating scalp condition on a daily basis.
The components of the product penetrate deep into the skin and, mimicking the natural cells of the body, improve hair growth processes.
The technology of prolonged release and penetration of active substances makes the compounds contained in DR Cyj Hair Filler work for 14 days after application.
DR Cyj Hair Filler is used in peptide therapy of hair and scalp to:
- inhibit hair loss and stimulate the growth of new hair,
- restore natural pigmentation to regrowing hair,
- strengthen hair before and after transplantation,
- thicken the hair and increase its volume,
- support scalp care,
- stimulate the growth of keratinocytes,
- improve blood supply to the scalp,
- stimulate stem cells.
Dr Cyj Hair Filler therapy consists in delivering active substances to the hair follicles. As part of the procedure, a series of micropunctures are performed in the superficial layers of the dermis of the head.
The manufacturer recommends conducting 4 treatment sessions every 2 weeks for optimal effect.
To consolidate the results, it is best to perform a booster treatment after 6 months from the day of the last session.
DR Cyj Hair Filler should not be used in patients:
- allergic to any of the ingredients,
- suffering from rheumatic, autoimmune, skin diseases, diabetes and frequent strep throat,
- during steroid therapy and taking immunosuppressants,
- suffering from streptococcus and recovering from complications after infection.
The product should also not be used in pregnant and breastfeeding women or in children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Composition of the product
DR Cyj Hair Filler contains :
- hyaluronic acid (0.7%),
- biomimetic peptides (decapeptide-10, octapeptide-11, octapeptide-2, decapeptide-18, decapeptide-28, oligopeptide-54, oligopeptide-71).
Two 1 ml pre-filled syringes.
The product can be used only by professionals.