Xela Rederm treatments activate the skin's natural power to revitalize.
The compounds contained in the preparation stimulate the production of collagen lost as a result of aging, giving the face a youthful appearance.
The structural foundations of the skin are rebuilt and strengthened, bringing a noticeable and completely natural effect of improving the condition of the skin.
Xela Rederm Hyalual is a great solution for people:
- with dry and deodorized skin (from the age of 35),
- with advanced age-related changes (over 35 years of age),
- those in need of correction of deep wrinkles (over 45 years of age) and reconstruction of the perilabial zone (at any age).
Xela Rederm Hyalual is used as part of treatments aimed at:
- correction of photo-strawing and photodamage,
- preparation for contour art,
- increasing the elasticity of tissues,
- reduction of mimic wrinkles,
- even out the skin tone.
Xela Rederm Hyalual is administered subcutaneously by injection. The indicated techniques are:
- linear (for face therapy),
- papular (with body procedures).
To achieve the best results, three treatments are carried out two weeks apart.
The entire therapy can be repeated after 6-9 months.
Xela Rederm Hyalual should not be used in patients:
- with a tendency to hypertrophic scars,
- suffering from autoimmune diseases or cancer,
- with inflammation or skin infections (e.g. acne, herpes) at or around the treatment site.
The treatment of the agent is also not given to pregnant and lactating women or patients under 18 years of age.
Composition of the product
Xela Rederm Hyalual contains:
- 1.8% high molecular weight hyaluronic acid,
- 1.6% succinic acid (sodium succinate).
One glass syringe containing 1 ml of the preparation and a 30G x 13 mm needle.
The product can be used
span style="color: #ba372a;" >only by professionals.