XELA REDERM HYALUAL 2.2% 2ml to preparation that effectively counteracts skin aging and rebuilds it.
XELA REDERM HYALUAL 2.2% 2ml is based on sodium succinate combined with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid. .
The 2.2% 2ml sodium succinate contained in XELA REDERM HYALUAL causes:
- activating cells to action and inhibiting the processes leading to their death,
- stimulation of the synthesis of basic structural proteins of the skin: collagen and elastin,
- increasing the supply of oxygen to the cells.
And the contained hyaluronic acid prevents dehydration of the skin, and thus moisturizes it, leveling the deficit of hyaluronic acid in the tissues.
- age of patients: from 35 years of age for facial treatments / at any age for body treatments,
- with advanced age-related changes (over 35 years of age),
- correction of deep wrinkles (over 45 years of age), reconstruction of the perilabial zone (at any age
- 22 mg/1ml hyaluronic acid
- 16 mg/1 ml sodium succinate:
- on the face - linear
- on the body - papular.
The package contains:
- 1 glass syringe with 2 ml of the preparation
- 2 needles 30G x 13mm
It is recommended to use the product only by professionals.