XELA REDERM HYALUAL 1,1% 1x2,0ml
XELA REDERM HYALUAL 1.1% 2ml to preparation that effectively counteracts skin aging and rebuilds it.
XELA REDERM HYALUAL 1.1% 2ml is based on sodium succinate combined with non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid. .
The XELA REDERM HYALUAL 1.1% 2ml sodium succinate contains :
- activating cells to action and inhibiting the processes leading to their death,
- stimulation of the synthesis of basic structural proteins of the skin: collagen and elastin,
- increasing the supply of oxygen to the cells.
And the contained hyaluronic acid prevents dehydration of the skin, and thus moisturizes it, leveling the deficit of hyaluronic acid in the tissues.
- premature aging of the skin – type "tired face",
- hands, as a one-time procedure – up to 35 years of age,
- hands in combination with chemical peeling – after 35 years of age
- dry, thin skin aged 28-35 years
- Treatment of hyperpigmentation
- oily, combination skin, all ages
- Correction of the skin after acne
- forehead skin
- preparation for chemical peels and rehabilitation after these procedures
- preparation and rehabilitation of patients after plastic surgery, laser resurfacing, radio wave lifting, rejuvenation, etc.
- 11 mg/1ml hyaluronic acid
- 16 mg/1 ml sodium succinate:
The package contains:
- 1 glass syringe with 2 ml of the preparation
- 2 needles 30G x 13mm
It is recommended to use the product only byprofessionals.